Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tiny Emerald Whelp

Wow, I must say I haven't added a new post in a while :| I have been busy though :P My prom was last night so yeah. Busy before getting a dress and whatnot and busy after :P Anyways I do have some interresting things to post about. The first one has a little bit of a story to it


In any of the 3 Lich Kings heroics released not too long ago, the trash mobs all have a chance to drop this Battered Hilt And on one faithful Pit of Saron run...It dropped. Now I had shortly before won a 3 person mammoth, so I couldn't be too disappointed that I didn't win it...But the person who did just so happened to be my Amorianth <3

So this leads us a little further...Amo sold the hilt on the AH because he is already geared...very well geared :P So he had no use for the hilt. That same day a few hours later someone bought it. Now, there is a pet that I have tried farming for... Tiny Emerald Whelpling. This pet has a1 in 1000 drop rate chance...and lets just say I gave up once I killed 300 of them :P But with the money Amo got from selling the hilt he bought me the whelp! ^^ This is the only rare pet that I didn't put on my DK....because I wanted to show it off so I put it on my lock (I play her 10 times more than my death knight) So I made a little video of my whelp, I tried to upload it on YouTube but I forgot to cite the song I used in the credits so they had blocked the audio -.- But I'll upload it here.




In other rather sad news, the guild that I have been apart of Vicious Tactics has called it quits. This was the first guild that I have ever raided with I had many fun times with them and I met a lot of cool people. But the GM inadvertently passed on lead to one of the officers. He couldn't run the whole guild himself so one thing leads to another and now they're done. It makes me sad because some of the people there I got to know and liked...we were an amazing guild at the start however once we expanded things just kinda fell to the wayside. But it happens...So myself, Amo and some of IRL friends have our own guild now. Anguish. We are a casual guild seeing as we all have school and stuff :P And we are still recruiting members! If you're on Anub'Arak pst me :P


More news...I have a new parody out! Its to the tune of Everytime We Touch by Cascada



I am working on 2 new parody's atm, one has basically written itself :P So look out for those soon. Anyways that is all for now

-Cyphale

3 comments: