Wednesday, June 9, 2010

O.o

Well it has been a while! I do apologize for my slacking off in blogging but I haven't had much to blog about. There have been no holidays, my new guild well...that's a whole new thing :P And excuse my poor spelling, I'm on a school computer without my beloved spell check D: Damn you Internet Explorer 6! Yes we haven't upgraded yet... I miss my Mozilla ... T.T

Anyways as I was saying about ...well...screw it :P Nothing has happened so far that's is interesting enough to post here HOWEVER there are some interesting things that will be happening in the near future. One of them is the Midsummer festival that is coming up soon in WoW...I am excited for this one because I have never done the achievements for it before... and from what I've heard we have to go into the enemy factions cities to extinguish their flames. Now being the PvPer I am I always love getting into battles in places where I'm not supposed to be :P

Next thing that is coming up I think I mentioned already in the previous post is that I am working on 2 new parodies. One of which is almost fully written, after it is done I am planning to record it then proceed to the second one.


-Cyphale

3 comments:

  1. Yay you posted something :D and If I don't get a card til July will I miss Midsummer festival?:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you may not miss it, it's from the 21st to July 4th so unless you get it by then ( I would recommend sooner if you can because of the quests and stuff, yo may not get I done in a day) then you'll miss it for this year :( but if you can't get your time card then I'll be sure to take many midsummer videos for ya :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGH >.< You may have to take vids for me; I'll only have four days to play it...damn...well there's always next summer:P

    ReplyDelete