Monday, June 21, 2010

Please Don't Stop Midsummer! :D

Ok, I am back...but not with the best of news...a little while ago I said that I would be working on a parody of Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna. Now the lyrics fit the song pretty well, and from what I've expierenced before...the faster the lines pop into your head for a parody...the better it will be becasue it just writes itself. That is what happened here, this one only took me about 2 days to write and edit. The bad part of this though was the recording, I finished the final version yesterday and it just sounds...off. I did the best I could with the audio editor I have (Audacity...I'm a fan of free :P ) but for some reason this one just sounds off. I think the idea sounded better in my head. So I'm at a crossraods...Gah! It's being attacked by the alliance! :P If anyone gets that little refrence. Should I try to rerecord it? Should I just upload it as is? Or should I just scrap the project? I'd love any input about this...I'm going to have Amorianth hopefully do a little test listen then I'll go from there :P

In the mean time, as I mentioned in my last post I waneted to make an arena video with Amorianth, the video could happen...just not yet. Simply beucase we need to practice our arana a bit mroe :P

Another idea that spawned by Amo and I at 12 a.m. was a machinima and a cover of the Tenacious D song Beezelboss. This would involve my lock in demon form...Amo and some of our other friends acting in it. Amo and I basically played out the whole thing as we listened to the song...and it would be a good idea. Its still a work in progress, if there are any advancements I shall post them here.

The last little bit of news that I have is that Midsummer starts today! :D I'm excited for this holiday, I have never done the achievements for it before so I'm excited to try. This is the last full holiday I need to complete before I get my Violet Proto-Drake. The very last achievement I need is to join the Brew of the Month club during the Brewfest holiday. I somehow forgot to do that one >.< I wish I got the achievements on another toon...one that I actually use...but as long as I have it...I may try to get them on my lock. So hopefully there will be moe videos uploaded from me...since Exxy the Sexy is still out of game time I promised her that I'd take videos of Midsummer for her :P

So that is the update for now :P

-Cyphale

1 comment:

  1. Do you know how epically awesome that would be to cover the Beezelboss...TOTALLY EPICALLY AWESOME! It would break the meter :P

    And I'm asking my dad tonight; don't expect a yes though, I don't think he'll do it.

    ReplyDelete