Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This Is It

Lol, first of all...I'm not blogging about the great MJ...I mean this is it as in ...I'm done high school. I know its not completely WoW related but hey...we all go a little off topic sometimes don't we? ;)

Back when I first was in grade 9, yesterday couldn't have come fast enough..but now that its over, I wish it wasn't. For my 8th grade graduation...I was a little sad...but not nearly as much as I was/still am. High school has just been so much better through the years, and for so many reasons. I got to see my friends that I left behind at my first school, then I took Exxy and Amorianth with me from my second school...and then I met so many other people when I went into high school. As much as some of them annoy me...I still miss them. :P I really never wanted this year to end, I never thought that the stupidest little thing like going out for lunch I would miss so much. I'll miss the school, and I'll miss a few teachers, I won't miss a few people though...there are some that I can't get away from fast enough :| There is very few things that I wouldn't give just to go back; just for a day...just to have one more day.

*Goes to clean tears off her glasses*

Oh wow, I think I'm good now. It's not all bad though, I am excited about getting my own place with Amorianth and about going to college. I know I will make new friends, but they will never, ever replace the old ones. In a way it is easier to stay in touch with people now then it was a long time ago...we has the interwebs naow ^^  But seriously...the term "bitter-sweet" fits this occasion perfectly. As sad that it is...there are probably some people that I will never see/speak to again...and that's just how it goes sometimes. But for the people who I really care about...I will try not to lose touch with them. Unless they go deleting their FaceBook behind my back I think we're good. :P  So that is it, I'm no longer a high school student, in September I will be a independent college student.

Again, if anyone has read this far...I am sorry that this isn't WoW related...But I will be updating this with more WoW stuff in the future, I want to take it a bit easy this summer and goof off as much as I can before I have to start thinking serious. I will post up more videos of WoW stuff...maybe write a few parodies...but I think my number one priority of this summer would to be to have as much fun as I can.

-Cyphale

2 comments:

  1. And I watched the ending of that movie, this is it:P it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete