Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The End of Midsummer

Well yesterday marked the end of Midsummer, and of course my internet chose last night to crap out :P But I did get some videos of some fireworks and other Midsummer related things. I have posted the fireworks  video on YouTube...and I will upload the others soon. I mus say, if your leveling an alt...Midsummer is the time to do it. If you have any heirlooms the XP buff you get from ribbon dancing stacks. So I got my mage from 30-50 during Midsummer. Oh yes, in the video that I got of the fireworks, the fastest way to get the Thunderbluff was to port there, but then you'll see me trying to get a better camera angle...that is when I tried to slowfall off the flight tower. I was aiming to land back in Thunderbluff but I landed on the tip of a tree...which gave me a surprisingly good view.:D




-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment