Saturday, July 17, 2010

U Bai Gold!

Ah, there is nothing better than a late night update no? Well I got a few lil things I wanna post up here before the day is through. First, Exxy I read your blog about 5 mins ago...and I can't comment >.< :P Second, remember that little parody idea I said I was kicking around in the last post? Well I asked Amo what his thoughts were and he was game for it ...and he said yes ^^ Now I would just have to write the lyrics for it...which won't be that hard...most of them I have stuck in my head at the moment :P

In guild news, we had our first raid last night...and in return we got some recruits. For our first raid and having to spam trade for an hour...we did well. We got up to Rotface but our DPS was a little weak so we didn't down him. However it was fun and it went well. We were planning to go again next week but...in some sad news Amo's computer died today :( We were about to enter a 3v3 match...and he Dc'd :( So it will be lonely without him...however I won't have to suffer long...I have 2 days left before my time card runs out...so Amo...your computer timed its breakdown right :P

My last lil bit of news is something that I find a little humerus, however some others probably won't, but I don't really care. :P Have you ever been in a city, and seen a bunch of level 1 characters dead...and realized that the way their bodies are positioned spells out the name of a gold selling website? This usually happens in the most populated city on your server, on my server its Orgrimmar. Amo and I were lucky to be in the right place and the right time. We saw about 40 level 1 trolls all aligned in Org, and then they would all /sleep. Now this isn't the first time I've seen this...but usually the spammers log out so their bodies just stay there. But today it was a little bit different, as I said before they didn't log out, they just /sleep'ed. So...Amo and I decided to have a little bit of fun with this (now this was before his computer died.) Now Amo was playing on one of his alts who was a tauren...so he got on his mammoth mount and would not move over some of their letters that they were trying to make. Now me...oh good ol' me...Exxy and Amo wouldn't expect anything less of me...but I really don't have any respect for gold spammers at all. They hack the game, they make needless problems for GMs so it gives the people who have real problems longer wait times, and I can't speak for the next blood elf...but I'm sick and tired of the whispers I get daily from random level 1's telling me that my account is in jeopardy. So what did I do? Aside from mounting on my Grand Black War Mammoth and not moving off of some of their letters, but I started to whisper back some of these gold spammers. I figure that they take the time to select me and annoy me...I might as well return the favour right? :) And I did. I selected at random most of the level 1's and at first I just whispered gibberish to them...but then I got a little vile.  After Blizzard took their decision not to implement RealID on the forums...I gained much for respect for them...and I didn't want some no life hack their game. I'm not going to repeat what I said here...but I found the replies I got rather odd. I would say something and they would reply with a sequence of numbers like "7777777" or a sequence of numbers like "zzzzzz". I got from videos from when the spammers came...We drove them off once then they came back later but we drove them off again :D So expect some videos...after some extreme editing :P

So here is the update for the night...I was going to keep it short but...some of the best made plans sometimes don't work out :P

-Cyphale

1 comment: