Monday, July 26, 2010

It's Been a While

Gah! I have not been here in a while! My apologies! There just hasn't been much going on in the World of Warcraft to blog about. Summer is slowly hazing by and I have lost a little interest in the druid that I was leveling up with Amo's shaman. So I resorted to grinding heroics to emblems to try to put together a makeshift tank set on my paladin. None of my toons tank so it will be a new experience. As for the parody that I was talking about...Amo said he would help if I finished up the lyrics...which still aren't done yet. I think I'm just having a summer writers block, because I can sing the chorus and a little bit of the first verse in my head so...its just a matter of writing it all out. I'm hoping for it to get done fairly soon.

Oh one little tiny thing that I did do a few days ago...I completed the paladin chain quest to get the Blood Knight Tabard. And it lemme tell you it sent me on a while good chase and a half.I wound up having to get the key to Scholomance...which I think is safe to say that it is now my favourite vanilla WoW instance. I love the art and the concept of it. Shame that you have to do such a long quest for the key...and that no one ever does it anymore. I had to get the key to grind up some Dark Runes which I found out have a low drop rate.But pathetic long grinding story short, I have my tabard so yeah :P

If anything else interesting happens you will be sure to see it here...and hope that if something does happen that I have Fraps open :P

That's it.
-Cyphale

2 comments: