Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Victory to Damnation!

Why wondrous blog how I missed thee! :P Sorry again that there has been a little break in posts...A lot has been going down :P

Well I haven't been on WoW as much as I usually am...I think I'm starting to consider quitting...

Ha! Yeah right :P I actually hurt my wrist about a week ago...and I was beginning to think it was carpel tunnel. However it has gotten much better over the last few days...But I did have a splint of it...so it did affect my game time because I didn't want to over work my wrist. Today thought I did the weekly ICC with my guild...and we have been around for a few weeks now...and tonight we got 10/12 :D

I didn't end up getting any videos...the old laptop was overheating as it is...and the humidity in my little room did not help matters...so I will have to relay this story using words.

Well its not too much of a story really...In my previous guild Vicious Tactics, I had healed up to Professor Putricide...skipped all of Blood Wing and went to Dreamwalker, defeated her then attempted Sindragosia. I'm pretty sure Exxy will remember that night a long time ago where she was whispering me and saw how many times we were wiping on Putricide. Mind you the ICC buff was only at 5% then, and we got pretty damn close...our best attempt we got him to 100k health. But today I finally got my revenge on that...*insert bad words here* >:D I have held a vendetta against him for some time...and I'm glad I got my revenge :P

Also, my lock's gear is coming along nicely...5.6k GS and counting :D I'm almost caught up to Amorianth...That's right hun...I'm coming for you >:) :P But the gear wasn't everything...

This was the first raid in a long time where I have gotten to be with almost all my friends (Exxy sadly does not have an 80 :( ) We had some fun times...and that's what makes raiding worth doing to me. Imo I would rather raid with my decently geared friends rather than go into a uber geared ICC Pug. Tonight was just a lot of fun...I'm glad I didn't miss the raid :P

As for those parodies that I'm always mentioning and never producing... I have a bad case of summer's writers block and laziness...Instead of writing things about that game...I'm playing it more. I used to use my spare time in class to write my parodies...but now that I have all the time that I want to play WoW, my writing has fell to the wayside. But no I haven't stopped; the idea's are still stuck in my head...and when I am bored and don't have my laptop then they'll most likely get written.

Well there's your first update of August

-Cyphale

3 comments:

  1. "This was the first raid in a long time where I have gotten to be with almost all my friends (Exxy sadly does not have an 80 :( )" don't forget the fact you may never see me raid because i'm not the raiding type:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad you had some leet pally heals to get us to 10/12 ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had the leetest of the leet pallys heals on that run :D <3

    ReplyDelete