Sunday, August 15, 2010

My 4th 80! :D

Ding!

My druid is 80! :D Well this isn't really new news...I've been 80 for about a week now :P But I got there nonetheless. Funny thing was that it was almost right after the last post I had made that I dinged :P So yes I have been running countless heroics trying to get my GS up as fast as possible. I am specced balance for PvE and feral for PvP. Sad part is that my balance set has a GS of 4k...But I'm doing the same DPS as my lock is doing right now :( :P Ah well...I'm not about to ditch my lock. And as far as feral for PvP go...I'm sick of rogues and feral druids slaughtering me in PvP as a lock (I never had much problems with them on my paladin...but they tear through clothies like nothing) So in a way I am getting my revenge. :P

Oh, as I mentioned in the post previous to this one...I was thinking on doing a parody of another Ke$ha song...and I finished up the lyrics...Now I just have to find time in my nerdy life to record it. Yesterday I was at a little shindig hosted by Amo...I was the only girl with 6 other guys, and I must say...it was a hell of a time :D I'm mad i didn't get to play DnD...But nonetheless it was fun...a bittersweet time because god knows if or when the next time we will all be able to get together again. It's funny how some people just grow on you :P

Anyways there is a little chunk of my life bookmarked here...The power just came back on here (we had a little bit of a thunderstorm) so I am going to go do my daily heroics.

P.s. A little side project that I believed I mentioned before...I think :S... I am definitely going to make a warlock PvP video...showing both the good and the bad. I hate the videos where people edit out when they die...It's PvP and it just happens; its the point :P So expect that in the near furute.

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment