Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mana Mana Mana...I Never Want To Hear That Word Again :|

Ah another late night post...nothing like 'em :P Its about 2 in the morning here...and I'm up watching a little Tv...so I figure I can watch Tv and whip up a quick little post :P

So the first little order of business is that my server was down all day today because of the extended 24 hour maintenance so what else was there to do but make a parody! :P I beat my summers writers block and finished the recording and editing of my second Ke$ha parody. This was a quick little parody...I couldn't get the tempo just right...but I tried to get it as close as I could...so a longgggg awaited parody...here goes;




And if you're curious about the picture...That's Amo doing his mage thing :P Speaking of Amo...The other parody that I have been kicking around, the California Gurls one...well I finished up the writing of that today and then I have to haul my butt to record it...but hey...1 out of 2 parodies ain't bad ;)

-Cyphale

1 comment: