Monday, June 28, 2010

Midsummer

I am back my fellow WoWers! And I have my Midsummer title! :D This holiday wasn't as hard as I was thinking it to be. It is similar to the Lunar Festival...But you don't have to visit nearly as many places. This was a fun holiday, and for leveling alts the 10% buff you get from the Midsummer pole plus using heirlooms...I got from 30-40 in a few days on my mage. Andddd of course I got a pet out of it too ^^ The Spirit of Summer. This is a cool little pet because if you have the fishing skill, then you can fish for some Magic Eater. And what they do is they transform you into a random creature. A few of these can include a little green whelp, a cockroach, a little basilisk and a little red orb...which is cool because if you eat some and get the orb transformation with the pet out its like you have a twin :P So here it is, another title down


I only have one achievement left, its for Brewfest and then I get the meta, What A Long Strange Trip Its Been. And then I'd get the Violet Proto Drake ^^

Also, Exxy da Sexy is back in WoW-town. She finally got her time card...So its back to leveling for her :P But anyways, that is all for now.

-Cyphale

1 comment:

  1. :O to the title! And yeah I wasn't online last night cuz I found a site that showed the episodes for The Vampire Diaries and I ended up reading that then going to bed. I'll probably be on later today since, if I can get a ride >.<, I'm going out. :P

    ReplyDelete