Friday, May 14, 2010

80 Warlock ShapeShifting Mammoth! :D

Well this is an exciting post :D The first little bit of news is ...yes as the title of this says, I finally got my warlock to 80! :D And to put the cherry on top of this...as I was in the process of gearing up, I decided to try a VoA to get some gear. Well no cloth stuff dropped...but this did Reins of the Black War Mammoth! This has a 1-2% drop chance and also you have to win a roll again 10 or 25 other people. And I did it! :D





The other bit of news that I have is that I have finally gotten to releasing my ShapeShift song :P There is no machinima for it, although I MAY get around to making one...because I have always wanted to make one for this song. It would make the song a bit more understandable :P But nonetheless here it is:



-Cyphale

1 comment:

  1. Yes this is the mammoth I let you ride in :P And I'm not sure about making a video yet but if I need your sexy bear dance I'll let you know

    ReplyDelete