Sunday, May 2, 2010

For the Children!

Yes! I knew it wouldn't be that long until I updated this :P I just got the achievement a few minuets ago. I must say, there aren't many achievements you need to complete for the Meta Achievement. However the few that you have to do are challenging. As I mentioned in the post below...School of Hard Knocks was the achievement that I was most worried about how to get, but when I actually went out and tried for this achievement I learned some things.

1) This is probably the only time you will ever be allowed into the opposite faction's flag room in Warsong Gulch :P
2) The Horde and the Alliance can actually work together...because in Lore and in general game play...the factions are made to hate each other. And rightfully so, it adds more to the game rather than one giant group of people on the same side trying to defeat one enemy etc...

Personally though, concerning this one achievement...I would say you need a combination of people who are trying to accomplish the same thing you are, people who are willing to cooperate and help others with the achievements and a little bit of luck :P

This holiday definitely handed me some challenges but they were fun nonetheless. If you're not level 80 then sadly you cannot complete the achievements. However, you can do the orphan quests. There are three sets of orphans you can get: Orc Orphan (Orgrimmar) or Human Orphan (Stromwind), Blood Elf Orphan or Dranei Orphan in Shattrath and a Wolvar Orphan or an Oracle Orphan in Dalaran. These quests reward various amounts of money for taking your Orphan "sight-seeing."

Before I go, I would just like to take a minuet to thank all of the people in the BGs who helped with this achievement. And a special thank you to the Alliance who had mercy and didn't kill my under geared Death Knight <3 :P

Well that is my advice on the achievements! Happy orphan helping! :P

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment