Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Respect Your Elders

Yay! I finally got my Elder title! I know I could have gotten it a lot sooner, but running dungeon after dungeon and flying to different places...it's a lot of work :|

But lots of work never stops Elder Cyphale...Most of the time anyways :P

Now that I have my title, and now that there are no more holidays until Nobles Garden (which I should mention I only need 1 female dwarf over level 18, because I could have had the title last year. But no one makes a female dwarf...they don't exist I swear) So now I can focus on ShapeShift...Finally! :D

Exxy and Ewykuyi! I need you both! Lend me your toons! ...Pretty please with a murloc on top :D

Another side project I'm working on is my banner. I love my new blog template. It's not really WoW related, but I need a wide to make a wide banner with my DK and possibly some other toons. I liked the other pictures I used to have but this template doesn't allow you to have a big height and width picture. So look forward to that!

Well I best be gettin' to school

-Cyphale

(Clicky on the picture...It will be much clearer)

No comments:

Post a Comment