Monday, March 15, 2010

March Break :D

Ah what a lovely day I'm having :) It is March Break, or as others call it Spring Break. After a nice long few hours of sleeping in, I think I shall update.

This first update will probably be Exxy's envy...I got my raptor mount today :P I originally started the quest to get the mount even before Exxy started playing. I got to about 14 teeth and then I just stopped for a while. Then once I took Exxy to quest in the Un'goro Crater I mentioned the mount and how to get it. Needless to say Exxy was intrigued and it reminded me that I was close to getting the mount. Its nothing fancy, but it is a mount that not everyone (on my server) has. What surprised me about the mount was that the achievement you get doesn't have a category to be placed it, so it is considered a Feat Of Strength. So here it is:




The second bit of news that I have is that I got my lock to 60...finally :P I got D spec too. Questing was getting too hard, because I leveled as Affliction which is the lock PVP spec. PVP to me is the funnest thing in the game but I decided to D spec as Affliction and Demonology. Demonology being the proper leveling spec, but hey I decided to make a challenge for me :P I once tried to level my mage as Fire...that did not go over well :| :P Anyways another thing I think may possibly get Exxy to want to be a warlock would be that aside from the "sexy" mount, you also get Metamorphosis and Enslave Demon.

Metamorphosis, to put it in a nutshell is the ability to turn into a demon for 30 seconds. It gives you some extra attacks, a 600% armor increase...but lets face it the best part of demon for is that you look badass :P

Here is my lock in demon form:

 Quite the transformation from a little Blood Elf huh? :P

One of the other fun things about locks is Enslaving various demons. Now warlocks do get a selection of demons to choose from. Imp, Succubus, Voidwalker, Fel Hunter, Fel Guard, Infernal and Doomguard. But for Outlands especially, a lock can go to anywhere in Hellfire Penisula and hand pick a minion :P
This is a picture of when I Enslaved a Hellboar:
This is just one of the many demons I've had fun taming, some of them even offer some unique abilities >:)

Well I have some leveling to get back to :P

-Cyphale

1 comment:

  1. You..you..you...you lucky monkey pants!!!!

    This was brought to you by the letter M for monkey pants!!! >.<:P

    Now i'm going to seriously lvl my locky.

    ReplyDelete