Sunday, March 28, 2010

Illidan Stormrage and Rak'shiri

Wow, I haven't updated this in a little bit :P But alas I am back with 2 new videos to share.

The first is Rak'shiri, this is a little video of Exxy and I killing the rare Rak'shiri in Winterspring. Usually I would just get a screen capture of the rare (which I did :P) but I decided to get a video, so without further adieu here is the first video:




The second video is a little something my guild and I did on Friday, we did an achievement run through The Black Temple. We went and killed Illidan, and I must say...it was messy but we were just having fun :P This is the final fight in BT, I am on my paladin healing.





-Cyphale

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I noticed that Rak'shiri ran at me while you were getting your video; sorry about that. I didn't think i'd aggro him from where I was standing.

    ReplyDelete