Sunday, March 7, 2010

ShapeShift On Hold And Story Blog Is Done :(

Alas, the title says it all, I have to put ShapeShift on hold :(

I announced that I would be working on a new machinima on January 19th but there are a few problems with that. I simply between high school, thinking about colleges and trying to gear my paladin to attain a 5k GS (Gear Score) and leveling with Exxy when I have the chance...I find myself really strapped for time :(

Now this doesn't mean that I have given up on machinima completely...I will still write parodies and record them but the big time consuming part of it is making the video. I have said before if I had a partner in machinima then things would be a little bit different but...I'm only one woman :P But possibly a new video could be birthed when I have free time.

The other thing is that I...after much deliberation with my inner self...have decided to close up my story blog. Which means there will not be any more posts made on it. For details of why it is done clicky here.

So what am I going to do since my story blog is done and my machinima is on hold?
Well I plan to blog about my experiences in WoW here. I'm not going to blog about how to down Onxyia (although it is fun when you do :P), but rather those little odd achievements and exploits. Things usual WoWer's don't do.

Speaking of, my dungeon queue just popped so I am being called to use my holy light to heal against the great forces of Brohnjam! (if you don't get that don't worry about it :P)

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment