Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Devilsaur and King Mosh

Anyone who has ever quested in the Un'Goro Crater should know what I am talking about.



Out of most areas, in Un'goro there are quite a few elites. Most of them are Ironhide Devilsaurs, Tyrant Devilsaurs,  and various prehistoric resembling creatures.

The white Devilsaur, is a particular elite needed for the quest Devilsaur Barb


Nothing special about him really, at level at he's just 1-shotted. Any time I am in Un'goro for whatever reason I make a habit of killing him and skinning him :P But he isn't the Devilsaur I want to focus on. 

There is a known rare who occasionally roams this crater along with his fellow Devisaur friends...King Mosh
(clicky the picture, it will be less blurry:P) 



Now as a hobby, I search for rare spawns in WoW all the time. Whenever I see one I usually get a screen capture before and after the kill to show the loot. But for King Mosh I took a video.






The reasons for the video are:

1) King Mosh is a very powerful Elite as well as a Rare Spawn and
2) He is said to be a clue about a mysterious "hidden quest" from a riddle a player received when talking to a GM

There is a whole thread on the WoW forms dedicated to this topic. Having read it, it does seem quite odd that GM's cannot give out hints so they could just be messing with us :P My personal stand on this is that hidden quests do exist in game, and Blizzard is just waiting for us to find out how to get to them and that they would take more effort to unlock rather than just making a NE, dying then whipsing around the world. If you want to see the thread I am talking about clicky here.

*Edit...the forum post seems to have moved somewhere >.> *

Another side project that I am working on is that as I mentioned earlier in this post...I am a fan of finding Rare Spawns. Expect a video montage of all the screen captures I have so far to come soon.

Well now I am off to find another Rare Spawn Devilsaur...King Krush, when I find him you can be sure to see another video :P

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment