Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Puttin' It On Display As I'm DoTn' My Prey

Lol woooooot :D Unless you mayhaps be a Nyhm fan then the title for this will probably name no sense. It's from a machinima collaboration he did. Why is it the title of my blog? Well because yesterday Exxy and I dinged 50 :D

As you may know, Excaliburia is her main and I must say she is getting up there fast :P For me, I have been leveling a BE warlock with her. The name shall go unspoken :P

So this is where my title ties in, I love the warlock class. I love what they're about, Putting DoT's on an enemy or another player in PvP and even if they run away usually the DoT kills them. And even thought I quoted Nyhm in this title I didn't make a lock just to be a fan girl. I've had this lock before I heard of Nyhm. Originally it was just something to play with Exxy with...but I am really into that class now. I don't have an 80 caster so I think I may take Cyph-- to 80 :P

Anyways back to my beloved DK Cyphale :) I need 3 more heroics then I have my Elder title. And after I get it there are no holidays in WoW until April so this means it's full out machinima time, I think I have put ShapeShift on hold long enough :P

Well that will be all for now, I am off to school

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment