Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love Is In The Air

Ah well yesterday marked the dawn of the Love is in the air holiday. At least I think it was yesterday :P I'm on my way to get my Love Fool title. I must say, those charm bracelets sell for big money on my server.

The only achievements I have left to get are...not going to be listed here because I'm not on my WoW-ing computer at the moment. I happen to be on my spare at school, and here they don't allow WoWhead or thottbot >.<. So it makes linking achievements and whatnot hard :P This also means that since I am busy trying to get my achievements, my machinima has to take the back burner...again  :( But I do have the story board set up. I think for this video I would kind of make it like the original video for Shake It. My idea behind this is that I have seen some machinima's where they try to incorporate some ideas of the original music video that they parodied.

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment