Sunday, January 31, 2010

A New Idea...

Ah well there is nothing like a late night blog to ...to... hm I don't know what possibly a late night blog can do :P Oh well I guess I shall get straight to the point. I finally got my birthday/Christmas present...an iPhone ^^ The odd thing was that I just wanted an iPod and I was never expecting to get the iPhone. So needless to say I have been playing with it and downloading more apps than I will probably ever use. Also on my agenda for tomorrow is that I am going to get my license (my G1 not G2 :P) I should already have my whole license but...I was lazy when I turned 16 :P Jk But anyways back to the point of this.

This is my machinima blog, the one I post my various works and projects. But I was wondering if I should start another blog up, it would be for a story that I write on the side. I have one started, I've been working on it for about a year now. I don't really get much time to write, you know with all the machinima's that I do:P And with school and whatnot. So that means if I do decide to start up another blog that I could never say for sure when it would be updated. If there was interest shown in it then I might try to update it a bit quicker but we will see how that goes :P

This idea was inspired by Exxy actually, she is a huge writer. She <3's her vampire's:P And she cranks out stories like there is no tomorrow. I don't think I've seen anyone write faster than her :P But yes she has given me the idea to do this. I will have to think it over, it is definetly something that I would like to do. It is pointless writing something if no one ever gets to see it :P (well somethings anyways ;)

A machinima update, I have ideas forming about how I would like ShapeShift to go. The next step would be seeing if Exxy the Sexy and Ewycutie are avaliable...I have to film them >:D

Anyways I'm off the finish watching the Grammy's

-Cyphale

1 comment:

  1. i'm available until some time in feb cuz i have to get another time card :P

    ReplyDelete