Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

Well it is now the new year, and as any true gamer would I rang in the new ear by playing WoW right through it :P I was with Exxy the Sexy so it was fun. We had lots of chocolate and such. There are 2 more days until school starts, I'm not exactly happy about that :( Between all of Christmas and New Years and now that I'm moving again...I haven't found time to make another machinima. I have the song done and lots of thoughts on how I'd like the video to be done, but for what I want to do I think it would take a lot longer then the days I have left :(

I'm in no way giving up...just have to put things on hold for a little bit :P Near the end of this month, I will be having exams...I have 3 so that means I get to have 4 days where I don't have to go to school. I will try to work on it then, also it depends if Ewy and Exxy will be online...

Speaking of which Exxy finally got to 40 yesterday. It's funny because I started leveling my paladin with her, and my paladin is now 80 :P lol Grats Exxy

Anyways, I guess this was just an update. Rest assured that another Phale machinima will be up soon :P

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment