Friday, January 29, 2010

2nd Machinima Coming Up

It is a crisp Friday morning, and I am about to announce my second parody!

Oh oops...Looks like I just announced it :P

Anyways, yes I have decided to pursue my druid song ShapeShift. I have made a little preview video for it which you can watch below. This isn't the second parody that I have written, the story with this one is that after Achievement, I had about 2 other parody ideas. I wrote them, recorded them then edited them. I decided to shelf this one for a while because I didn't think it had the potential to be a "good" parody. But then I allowed a very special person (Ewykuyi <3 ) to help me with my decision so...fast forward to today, ShapeShift ahoy! 

Here is the preview, I want to try and "one up" the video that I did for Achievement. That being said I don't know how long this will take me to finish I'm hoping not that long. Anyways here it is;






-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment