Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dun Morogh Airport

I am back again :P Not with a new machinima, but with a video. Very long story short I got reading and found out that there are little hidden areas in the game. It is a wonder why Blizzard did not take these out, as it is rumoured that if a GM were to catch you in one of these places that it can result in an account ban. But knowing that, it just piqued my sense of adventure even more :D I am trying to get some video of all these places before Catalysm come out, because with flying mounts after getting to these places it will be too easy. So in this video I went to visit the abandon starting area zone Dun Morogh Airport. I after went to visit Wetlands Farms (which in the video I misspell and call it Westfall Farms) So here you go




-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment