Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shapeshift

I'm back again! :D After my first video one would think that I'd take a break right?

Wrong.

I have more ideas than ever...and I am going to elaborate on some of them.

(As a side note, I have been taking my time a little bit with my first video because I've been trying to level my pally, which finally yesterday dinged 80! Gratz to me! :D :P So now I intend to focus a little more on my videos. )

The title of this, "Shapeshift" is the name of the newest song that I have written and finished recording yesterday. It's about druids, which means I will need to recruit some. Exxy! That means you! :P I'm not going to give away too much about this one, I want it to be a surprise. I can say that from my last one I have learned a thing or two about making machinima and using programs etc...For Achievement, I used mostly Sony Vegas which before this I never used. I come to find out that I could do a better job with the types of videos I do in Movie Maker, which is what I will be doing for this next video. I know it is like the very first step into making any type of movie...the program itself is quite linear...but I think I can manage ;)

The second song I have an idea for is a parody of Britney Spears' Toxic. I have some ideas for it, but nothing is written yet. So it is likely that the next video I have will be Shapeshift

Anyways, it is early here...I'm on my Christmas break...I shouldn't be up this early lol I think I'm going to go sleep some more :P

-Cyphale

2 comments:

  1. Woot to xmas break and as soon as i have my computer with WoW back you just tell me when you need Exxy and she will be there....or I should say, I'm already there!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and if you think 8:22 am is earlier try waking to a crying dog at 4:22 am:P

    ReplyDelete