Saturday, December 19, 2009

Achievement

Well, I'm back again and I'm finished up all the Wintersvale achievements, except the ones you can only do after the 25th. Also, I'm officially off school now for 2 weeks :D So maybe I'll finally get time to finish up my parody >.< The song is all done, it's called "Achievement" and it should be fairly obvious what it is about :P

The only thing I have left to do is the video for it, and that's where I'm stuck a bit. I have good programs for making the videos (the ones that the "Greats" of machinima use) like After Effects and Sony Vegas but being so used to Movie Maker...these have left me a bit confused. I just jumped in and started putting together a video, and a word of advice to all...Never get a fancy program and start your first project in it as you will run into some problems. For adding effects and whatnot I'm basically looking up what they do as I add them to the video which is very time consuming. However it is fun, I just hope the video turns out somewhat well.

I have one other song written and recorded, 1 full song written and 1 in the process. As you can see I'm busy :P I just can't stick to writing and making one thing at a time. When inspiration hits...its best to just go with it. So hopefully the next time I write here there will be a link to my next video :D

4 comments:

  1. Hey so you know how i feel when i write books and keep making more:p. By the way when do you need my druid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I definetly know the feeling, also I noticed I made a typo in this lol
    As for me needing your druid...I'm going to finish up this video then I have to finish writing the song. So I'd say maybe a little bit after Christmas, so it gives me time to round up some other druids :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey like, I was wondering how you got that fish thingy for punting gnomes =]Seriously, I stayed on your blog for like, an hour just playing and feeding them =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I wish there was a thingy that told you that you got a comment on here or else I would have replied sooner :P...The fish thing is actually a gadget I took off my iGoogle page. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete