Sunday, December 20, 2009

Achievement Is Done! :D

Remember yesterday I said that the next time I wrote here I would have a video to link? Well I do! Achievement is done, my first parody. Everything was done by me...and it was no easy process. Learning the tricks of editing in various programs, writing a parody that is funny and has relevance to WoW, singing it (I don't consider myself a singer :P ) But all in all it was fun. It turned out well, for my first self made parody I think it went well. But I guess I'll see when I get comments. Whether or not people like it will determine if I make another one or not

I must thank a few people, as I mentioned in the credits. I have to thank Ewykuyi... (my boyfriend, Ily hun <3 ) for introducing me to WoW and "showing me the ropes" of the game, I know it must have been annoying to remind me to put spells on my hotbar :P. Also Thank you for bearing with me while I was making the video and not actually playing the game. And most importantly for forcing me to make my Death Knight, because without him I probably wouldn't have a level 80 :P

I also have to thank Excaliburia or Exxy. Thanks for putting up with me not actually playing the game for a few days. Also, B you and your cat form dancing kinda was the inspiration for the druid song :P

Lastly I would like to thank Oxhorn, Nyhm, Summergale, Cranius and Gigi...and all the other machinimation related people. Basically these 5 inspired me to try this for myself :P You all are good at what you do, keep it up! :D

Yeah so anyways...enough of the sappy stuff :P I hope this video gets good reviews for the most part, I know everyone can't like it...but I hope its a majority :)

Without further adieu, here it is. Enjoy

-Cyphale


No comments:

Post a Comment