Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Wntersvale! :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Wintersvale! :) Today my realm was filled with people in Orgimmar, getting presents and whatnot. I am now Cyphale the Merrymaker :D I found out that you do not need the BB King or the crashin thrashin' achievements for the title, so I was surprised when I went to open my presents and I had got the meta achievement.

Onto a video update, Shapeshift is fully written and recorded...as I mentioned here last time. But I have to wait for Exxy the Sexy to get home and play her druid :P So until I can recruit all my fellow druids...the video will have to wait. Nonetheless it will get done. I originally wanted it done before Christmas, so it could be like a Christmas present post kinda thing. But that is ok :P



I hope you all are enjoying your holiday festivities, I know I am...So this was just a little update on things. I'ma go back to mine now

PS...here is a little look at Wintersvale on my server. I know it probably is the same on every realm, but I thought I'd be sentimental and take a video :P. Also its not too busy because I took this at about 8 a.m. (realm time).



-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment