Monday, November 1, 2010

Shatterspear Village

Well here it is...Sorry about the length of this video, I had to get all of my footage in. I found out that this place is going to be changed in Cataclysm, so I wanted to get all of the Pre Cata changes. This overall took an hour to get to. If Amo and I could have gotten there faster than I would have added in how I got there...but I guess that will have to remain a mystery :P




The screen captures that I took have a watermark on them because I don't want them being copied around :P I got some fairly nice pictures so, I'd like to keep the credit. If anyone got to reading this far and would like a specific screen capture for a desktop background or something just comment and let me know.

Anyways, that is all I have for tonight...if I find another place that I can get to...you'll be sure to see another video. For now, enjoy!

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment