Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cyphale the Explorer!

Yes that is my most recent title! I decided to try for it before Cataclysm...because with all the changed that Blizz is making to Azeroth, it is possible that this achievement couldn't be done because of all the places that they are changing. This achieve seems like a daunting task at first, but once you pick a place to start it is actually easy. Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor are the hardest ones, because you can't fly over everything like in Outlands and Northrend. As a death knight doing this achievement I had some advantages and some disadvantages. I had all the flight paths in Azeroth, but since I never leveled there I didn't have that many places explored to start with. All in all it was fun, the whole thing took me about 3 days to do. But I think I could have done it in less time if I didn't take as many breaks as I did.


Well I'm going to see if there are any more achieves I can get before Cataclysm! :D

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment