Friday, September 3, 2010

People...Stupid People -.-

Alas I am here...I have moved and I'm all set up, well sort of :P Anyways it has been a while since I have been here but no worries I do come bearing news :P

It all started yesterday, with Damnation's weekly ICC 10...everything was going good until a particular hunter that we Pugged got really mad that he didn't get to skin Precious (for those of you that don't know, Precious is like a mini boss in ICC) So this hunter ragequit the raid. Amo and myself went into Dal to find another Pug, where we saw this hunter spamming some rather bad things about our raid and our guild...This went as far as him reporting our guild name and now myself and everyone else is in a guild called "Amorianth's Guild." As much as I like the change :P Amo opened a ticket and we are hoping that we will get our name back. But this tale does not end there...I did a little investigating and found out that the guild name of this hunter was "PrOnStArS" Now good people...please tell me you see that Damnation is not nearly as bad as this. So, whether it was out of merely looking after the young players of the WoW community...or if it was just to be a bit vengeful...I opened a ticket and reported his guild name. I do think that name is inappropriate...with the hundreds of guilds out there I don't think there is a need for someone to use a name like that. To me it doesn't matter if its funny or not. So I will post up here with the outcome...which hopefully doesn't take too long :P

Another side note of news...I found another rare :P



I found this guy while helping Amo farm mats to level up his cooking :P

Anyways...I shall blog back with the verdict swiftly after I find it out :P

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment