Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life, Why Doth Thou Screwedth Me Over -.-

BAH! GAH! Ughh...

I thought today was surely going to be the day when I got my drake...but alas I'll get it tomorrow for sure -.- Allow me to explain

The last achievement I need is to join the Brew of the Month club. Sounds easy enough, I just have to buy a membership and presto there is my achieve...Well its not exactly like that...

To buy this membership you would need 200 Brewfest tokens and like any other holiday to get those you need to do the quests and dailies. Well I did them, and I haven't spent a token yet. After running around, collecting kegs, killing Direbrew, and everything else...today I come to the total of 199 Brewfest tokens...and there are no more dailies left until tomorrow T.T

So such is life I guess. I will be back with a blog post and a video for sure tomorrow!

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment