Monday, September 20, 2010

A More Detailed Update

Alrighty, I apologize for the earlier update...talk about pressed for time :P but this one too will be a bit of a short update...

So yes Brewfest started today! Which was a nice surprise because I thought I would have had to wait until October to get my Violet Proto Drake but within the next 2 days I should have it! :D And for sure there will be a video to accompany that post :P

But this isn't the only good piece of news I have...

Ok, so I have been excited about the Brewfest holiday because of my Drake...but I got another little special something today... Thanks to the new Dungeon Finder, getting a group for the Brewfest boss is easier than ever. So as I was doing the quests, I figured I would try and queue up, so I waited the usual 10 minuet queue time and got a group. The boss was easy, he dropped a tanking trinket...and once a day you get Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest and what was inside mine just made my day...Great Brewfest Kodo! :D

I wasn't even aiming to get this mount but I'm happy I did! And its also on my never ending achievement collecting Death Knight! So I will collaborate the videos of when I recieved the Kodo and when I get the Drake and I will surely post them here!

Well that's all for now! Cheers all!

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment