Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Little Bit of an Update

In my last post I said I would update if the whole consipricy with my guild got sorted out...and it did :D My lovely Amo (also the GM) opened a ticket and within a day we have gotten our guild name back :D That is the good news...but there is some bad news too.

I had reported the guild name of the person who reported ours...the GM I talked to said that he would look into this but he couldn't tell me what he was going to do. So a few days later I /who'd that guild and they were still there with the same name. It kinda made me a little mad that they tiij such swift action against my guild but nothing was done about "PrOnStars"

/sigh
Oh well, I know its impossible to catch everything in a game that has this big of a population. Anyways on a lighter note...a little while back before I moved a made a new parody...but I never got around to blogging about it because the day after I made it I moved...and my first priority was to set up my computer :P

Anyways here it is:



Hope you likeky :P

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment