Tuesday, April 6, 2010

To Exxy

Gah! Exxy it won't let me comment onyour blog! D: So here is what I was gonna say to you :P


Hehehe Exxy, you're getting into pets ! :D




Btw the thing from Brewfest is called a Wolpganger :P Atleast I think that's how it spelt



And if you want to see all the Wow pets...go here ----> http://warcraftpets.com/ :P



Oh and I don't think my warlock has a guild atm, so I'll give you another signature tonight if you still need one. But once she hits 80 I want to bring her to my raiding guild if that's cool :P
 
-Cyphale

1 comment:

  1. Yes i'm sorta getting into pets and I'll check out that site after I take Raven for a walk...as for the guild...well...uh...you already know this but i gave up:P i don't have the sufficient funds to run such a guild plus noobs and beginning players seem to be scares these days >.<

    ReplyDelete