Monday, April 5, 2010

Nobles Garden

Happy Easter weekend! I have returned :P For my first bit of news, the post below was for April Fools heheh^^ I got Exxy :P But I didn't get hacked, if I did then I wouldn't be able to talk about these next pieces of news.

My Warlock, who I have mentioned a few times here before, is now finally 71 :D I used my March Break to get though all of Outlands, and I thought that I could get to 80 during this break. But that didn't happen, I think the journey from Outlands to Northrend is faster than Northrend to 80 :P Oh well I shall keep leveling :P

The other bit of news that I have is possibly the one that I'm most happy about, and it is also the title of this blog. as of yesterday it was the start of Nobles Garden! Now I am particularly happy about this holiday because this was the first one that I started on when I decided to go for all of the holiday achievements. I would have had this achievement all done last year but...I was missing only 1 thing...a female dwarf. So I waited a year, and when it started yesterday I hit the streets of Dalaran. And after a few hours of searching, I found one. This very nice person made a dwarf Death Knight and I guess got a port to Dalaran. And the best part was that he/she wasn't charging to put bunny ears of them. Their name was Ving. I wish I had an alliance character on the same server so I could personally whisper them and thank them (but I have 10 horde toons on my main server)

So here it is, the title that I waited a year to get:

Last bit of news that I have is that I have started leveling up a rogue. The name will go unknown :P but it is a Blood Elf ...as usual ^^ I love the class for PvP however with it being mainly geared towards single target DPS is a little hard for questing but I think I can manage :P

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment