Friday, April 9, 2010

Off To the Airport on April 16th :P

Ah yes, I took a little trip back out to the Dun Morogh Airport and to the Wetland Farm. (If I say "Westfall Farm" instead, that is because I get the 2 confused all the time...bear with me :P)



With the talk about Cataclysm now, these places will have 1 of 3 things happen to them in my opinion:

1) They will be turned into playable zones
2) They will have some sort of barricade that will make them inaccessible without the use of "hacks" (which is something I won't do to go see these places. Running through the mountains is as far as I go :P)
3) They will just remove these places from the game entirely

Number 3 is my least favourite, if anything has to be done with these places I would opt for number 1. At least I would be able to see how Blizzard changed it from the underdeveloped state it started out in. Also, with flying mounts in Azeroth said to be another perk in Cataclysm, getting to these places will mean next to nothing. Going to the highest point in Azeroth will be something everyone will be doing. With the flying mounts, there will only be a handful of places left to exploit to, and frankly these are places that I'm not risking my account to go :P Places such as Old Ironforge and whatnot. But basically Cataclysm takes the fun out of going to the Airport, Gilneas, Mount Hyjal... I know this game isn't so much about the exploring part as it is the leveling and the end game content, the lore...etc. But nonetheless discovering places and getting those little odd extra achievements is a big part of why I play.

The other part of the title of this relates to the date April 16th. This is the day I am waiting for. It is the day that Blizzard will release whether they nerfed or buffed my Paladin :| I am a little scared, I have been used to what gear is good for me, my healing rotation, what to gem, what not to gem...and I know that they are getting rid of MP5...and making us and Shammys use Spirit :|... So I don't know how that is going to turn out. That will be all :P

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment