Wednesday, August 13, 2014

RIP Robin Williams

This is just a quick post. After hearing the news about Mr. William's death I was deeply saddened, like so many others. I had heard sometime ago that he was an avid gamer, one of those games being World of Warcraft. While I haven't been playing for a little while, I started up my starter account and headed to the Shrine of the Fallen Warrior to pay my respects.

I would like to say thank you to Robin Williams for all of the laughs and moments of joy that he has brought to so many people, he will most certainly not be forgotten. 

I would also like to urge you, if you are feeling depressed... please, please, please talk to someone about it. There is always hope in the darkest of times. Life is not like WoW, there is no resurrect button. Your life is valuable and suicide should never be the answer. 

-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment