Friday, January 24, 2014

100 Post!

Holy crap it's here! After 5 years of this blog I finally hit my 100th post...You think I might have gotten there sooner :P

Ah well on with it,


So first order of business is something that I'm thrilled about...I finally got my Raven Lord mount! :D Been after that for 2 years and it finally dropped! Now if Alar would be so kind as to grace me with it's astounding presence then life would be complete :p


Aside from mounts, my pet collection has grown yet again.. I'm up to 520 pets. I'm still hoping to increase that whenever the prices are right for pets :P

My pets can be found here


Other than that news nothing new has really been up...been doing my usual weekly raid runs, not much in the mood to be leveling anything and DPS raid finder queue for my lock is terrible xD


I'm sorry that my 100th post was a bit underwhelming...WoW has just been kinda going slow for me atm, not much to do till new expansion drops (which I'm looking forward to)


Thank you all for being with me through 100 posts! <3 br=""> -Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment