Wednesday, October 15, 2014

6.0.2 and the Fiery Warhorse! AND ALAR! :D

The dawn of 6.0.2 has been an interesting one! The pre patch questline in Blasted Lands was fun and I'm fond of the cute little Iron Starlette pet!

However something that I'm still shaking and bursting with smiles about...the Fiery Warhorse dropped for me! I usually go to Karazan once a week, been going ever since Raiding with Leashes II came out. Since I was there, it was customary to kill  Midnight on my way to the pet bosses. Well today, I out of nowhere decided to a) turn my in game music on (which I've never had on since I started playing this game and b) I  /yell'd at Midnight...and by god it worked!




I'll try to give a more detailed update about 6.0.2 when I'm not so pressed for time! Until next time!
-Cyphale

EDIT: As I was going my runs today I also got Ashes of Alar! I'm overjoyed! I'll update once the shock has calmed down!

No comments:

Post a Comment