Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Scroll of Resurrection

My oh my its been a long time! I am pleased to announce that after almost a years break that I have returned to WoW! Its never felt so good to log on and collect more mindless achievements and pets :D


And of course playing alone is no fun...so I scrolled up some of my minions and now we're back to doing the same ol' stuff we were doing before we stopped playing :p

There are so many things that I want to try doing...I want a pvp set on my lock and a better pve set, I want to get my dk pvp geared, I want a resto pvp set on my druid and a pve resto set...Gah just so many things. And I can't forget about my pet collection, going for the 100 pets, I only need 5 more :D


So I'm not entirely sure if/when I would be doing any videos ...but it is a possibility, seeing as I'm done school for the summer I will no doubt have more free time. This semester had me packed for work :|

But I certainly do want to get back into posting and video making. The exploration got nerfed in cata imo, (flying everywhere doesn't make it nearly as rewarding) but if I find anything/do anything of remote interest I shall post it here. Also, (provided the time, and inspiration are right) more parodies could be a possibility.


This here was just a quick little post to say that I've been ressed :D




-Cyphale

No comments:

Post a Comment